Animal Hospital of Rye offers Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy for Small Animals. We are one of only a handful of pet hospitals in Pennsylvania with a veterinarian certified in stem cell therapy. For more information, please call us at (717) 957-3991 to schedule a consultation.
What Are Regenerative Stem Cells?
- Regenerative Stem Cells are your own pet's natural healing cells that help regenerate injured tissues.
- Stem cells' regenerative cells are derived from your pet's own fat.
- These cells are capable of differentiating into a variety of tissue types, including: tendon, ligament, bone, cartilage, smooth & cardiac muscle, liver, and others.
- Within 48 hours of collection, your pet's own regenerative stem cells are returned to your veterinarian for immediate use for your pet.
Why Use Stem Cells as a Healing Option for Your Pet?
- Stem cell therapy produces more normal and complete healing because it aides the body's natural healing process.
- The use of stem cell therapy has been used successfully for osteoarthritis as well as soft tissue orthopedic issues.
- Stem cell therapy is the global leader in regenerative veterinary medicine.
Stem cells have been shown to:
- Improve quality of life.
- Regenerate healthy tissue.
- Signal to the animal's own healing cells, calling additional cells to the injury site for improved health.
The Benefits of Using Stem Cell Regenerative Cells
- There is only a 48 hour turn around time
- Stem cells are your pet's own naturally occurring cells
- A higher yield of regenerative cells
- Can turn into many types of cells
- Easy and safe to collect
- A non-vital renewable tissue source
- Lacks a political/ethical controversy compared to embryonic stem cells
Current Uses for Stem Cell Therapy
- Soft Tissue Repair
- Tendon Repair
- Ligament Repair
- Partial Tears
For more information, please visit the Vet-Stem Cell Therapy website or call our office at (717) 957-3991 to schedule a consultation with our veterinarian certified in stem cell therapy.